The Whitlingham Bird Report for 2023 is now available to download from the Bird Reports page or from here

WHITLINGHAM BIRD REPORT 2016

I have finished compiling the 2016 Whitlingham Bird Report, and you can now download it here. Many thanks to everyone who either sent me records or put them on Twitter, BirdForum etc. I am also grateful to those birders who allowed me to use their photos - not only does it break up the text of the report but it also acts as supporting evidence for the scarcer species.

After a slow start 2016 turned out to be a good year locally for me - I saw 109 species, only one short of my highest total (missing a few relatively common species too), and pleasingly added four species to my Whitlingham area life list, as opposed to the usual one per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment